Omega Yeast Labs was founded in 2013 and grows high quality, ready-to-pitch liquid yeast for professional and home brewers. We’re known for our progressive propagation techniques, innovative strains and reliable, responsive service.
We’re looking for a Production Office Coordinator to work closely with our Chicago Laboratory staff to provide administrative support. Passion for and knowledge of craft beer and the craft beer industry is a plus, but not required.
- Provide office support for the Chicago team, including answering phones, customer emails and maintaining office files
- Create new customer accounts and provide customer support regarding account access, payments, shipping information, etc.
- Provide support to customers with entering orders
- Prepare customs paperwork for international UPS shipments
- Perform as liaison between Customer Service and the Shipping department
- Manage UPS Worldship software
- File UPS claims
- Procure production and office supplies
- Other tasks as needed
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years professional experience preferred
- Strong project management skills and ability to work independently
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- MS Office and Google docs experience
- Must be at least 21 years of age
Full time, non-exempt
Pay & Benefits
Pay is commensurate with experience. Benefits include company-subsidized health insurance, vision, dental, flexible spending account, and paid vacation time.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter using the link below. Thank you for your interest!
To apply for this job please visit jobs.workstream.is.