As an integral part of the sales team, the Program Analyst will work closely with the National Accounts Team, in driving revenue, gaining opportunities by providing business intelligence in the form of revenue and account analysis reports and tools, performance dashboards, sales opportunity identifier tools, and other ad hoc needs. The Program Analyst will engage with the sales and IT departments to set up, execute, track & report back on all National Account program details.
This position will also drive improved IT solutions for sales force effectiveness.
- Facilitate the flow of communication to all Team Stone and distributors.
- Coordinate product availability at all wholesalers.
- Complete post-program and promotion analysis.
- Maintain mandated and authorized placement file.
- Run gap reports consistently to identify opportunities.
- Maintain the marketing spend ROI worksheet.
- Provide standard revenue and performance reporting and analysis to sales management and sales reps, which include sales history, patterns, emerging trends, beer forecasting, inventory levels, IRI data analysis, and other ad hoc reports.
- Assist with driving sales force effectiveness initiatives into the sales force.
- Partner with the marketing and strategic pricing teams to identify and drive revenue gaining opportunities and sales efficiency.
- Assist sales team in developing customer specific sales strategies and tactics as part of the process, including distributor pricing setup and authorizations along with allocation status changes.
- Drive training and the use of selling tools available to sales reps to manage their business, including margin analysis, profitability studies, channel, customer and route analysis.
Assist sales with standard reporting, business reviews, building new reports and tools, maintaining systems infrastructure, conducting data audits, and ad hoc analysis.
Bachelor’s degree (BA) from four-year college or university, preferably in Finance, Business Administration, Marketing or Communications department; or two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Requires 3-5 years sales or financial analyst experience, strong communication and organizational skills with the ability to interact effectively with management and sales reps. Ability to organize and analyze large sets of data into meaningful and concise reports, and propose solutions to management and sales force. Ability to work independently, multi-task and respond to requests quickly
Ability to add and subtract two digit numbers and to multiply and divide with 10’s and 100’s.
Ability to perform these operations using units of American money and weight measurement, volume, and distance.
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out simple one- or two- step instructions.
Ability to deal with standardized situations.
Ability to work independently with some supervision.
To apply for this job please visit stonebrewing.atsondemand.com.