We are thrilled to be a part of the thriving Chicago craft beer scene...
Availability: Full Time
Start Date: Flexible, Winter 2020
About Ravinia Brewing:
Ravinia Brewing is a rapidly growing brewery with roots in Chicago and the North Shore suburbs. Current taproom located in the Ravinia district in Highland Park. Ravinia has recently begun production at its new facility in Logan Square, where the Brewer will assist in operations from hot side to packaging.
- Wort production on a 20 barrel brewhouse
- Cold side processing from cellar management to packaging final product
- Troubleshooting as needed
- Strong communication skills with head brewer
- Organization and cleanliness
- Accurately record and track data through brewing batches
- General maintenance on equipment as needed
- 2+ years professional Brewing Experience
- Formal Brewing education is preferred but not required
- Self-motivated and hard work ethic
- Knowledge of brewing process from hot side to cold side operations
- Passionate and energetic about craft brewing
- Ability to “think outside the box” and to assist in the creation of dynamic and innovative beer.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com