With our mantra of Transcendo Mediocris informing everything we say and do, our passion for discovery is deep and our range in brewing is broad.
Three Taverns Brewery of Decatur, GA is expanding. We’re looking for an experienced brewer to join our team with an emphasis on experimental brewing at our second location, opening Fall 2019. Position will include brew shifts at the 4 vessel 30bbl production facility in Decatur, GA as well as the 2 vessel 10bbl “Imaginarium” location in Atlanta, GA.
Position reports to Brewmaster.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have 3+ years of professional brewing experience and/or a formal brewing education
• A strong passion for experimental brewing, new styles and nontraditional ingredients and processes
• Be meticulous in organization and record keeping
• Possess good communication skills and be able to work well with other departments including Production Brewery, Sales, Marketing, Tasting Room staff, etc.
• Have an ironclad commitment to beer quality
• Have a portfolio of well received recipes
• Have experience in basic QA/ Lab Work
• Be comfortable with “brewpub level” cellar operations (racking/ tank cleaning/ dry hoping/ yeast handling, etc.)
• Be willing to be flexible in work schedule (nights/weekends as necessary)
• Be comfortable working in tight spaces and loud/wet environments
• Be able to maintain an immaculate work space
• Be able to repeatedly lift 50+ lbs
• Have confidence trouble shooting equipment
• Be able to independently manage time and workload
• Competitive pay based on experience
• Medical/Dental/Vision insurance available
• 401k program
• Paid time off
• Take home/tap room beer
Please send resume & cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com