Our purpose at MillerCoors a Molson Coors Company is to delight the world’s beer drinkers. We are the world’s family brewer, brewing and selling our beer for over 350 years around the world. We’re TalentBrewers – we believe in our brands and our people, we believe that a truly inspiring and diverse place to work is a must. We want you to join our team of passionate self-starters who believe the world is full of untapped opportunities. So, if you get fired up about making a real difference as part of a winning team like we do, we want to hear from you.
In the role of Sales Activation Manager – Product Information & Asset Management working in Chicago, IL you will be part of the Commercial Center of Excellence team. This person will be responsible for our sales and distributor facing Product Information (InRiver PIM) and Digital Asset Management (Graphic Library) technologies.
This position reports to Senior Manager, National Initiatives and Retail Solutions and is the primary link between the business team and development team responsible for executing new PIM enhancements, developing a new content landscape and sales/distributor portal for product information & digital assets. As well as training of the stakeholders on the platforms and ensuring all tools enable our selling organizations to be more efficient while utilizing product information and assets to sell beer more.
- Solicits feedback from product stakeholders and is accountable for planning and delivery of PIM functional releases and optimizations as well as the roll out of a new content portal
- Meshing PIM & DAM product knowledge with business needs to identify innovative solutions to distribute content
- Building and fostering strong working relationships with IT partners, functional business partners (including eCommerce), third party providers and elevate the digital asset and product information acumen across the company
- Establish training priorities across both contributor groups (agencies, brand, eCommerce, sales activation) and recipient groups (sales and distributors)
The Other Qualifications:
- 5+ years working directly with business teams in a role understanding and translating business needs into solutions or technical implementations
- Demonstrated ability to successfully manage medium to large scale, cross-functional projects involving cross-functional teams and third party vendors.
- Experience with data architecture, data modeling, system configuration, system administration, or software implementations preferred.
- Experience with PIM, DAM or relevant software including but not limited to: InRiver, Kwikee, Salsify, 1WorldSync preferred
- Knowledge of ERP and eCommerce platforms preferred
- Basic knowledge of HTML, SQL, and/or computer programming.
- You love a challenge. You complete complex projects quickly and adeptly with your understanding of the business priorities.
- You are confident and competent. You are diplomatic, professional and exercise great judgment in developing and maintaining excellent business relationships
- You exhibit our core values and demonstrate our Molson Coors Success Factors
At Molson Coors we seek diversity. Differing perspectives lead to challenging the expected, which keeps new ideas bubbling up. We’re an equal opportunity employer and invite applications from candidates from all backgrounds, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic. We take pride in celebrating our unique brew.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.molsoncoors.com.