Half Acre Beer Co. is seeking motivated individuals who are available to help our sales and events department covering events in the Chicago suburbs (primarily the northern and western suburbs with the occasional event in the south suburbs/city of Chicago). The Half Acre Field Team will work closely with Chicagoland area Sales representatives and the Events Coordinator to ensure that Half Acre is well represented in a fun, positive and accurate manner. This is a part-time, temporary opportunity. 80% of the events will occur during evenings and on weekends, so please keep that in mind when applying.
DESIRED PERSONAL AND PROFESSIONAL CHARACTERISTICS
- Must be 21 years of age or older (no exceptions).
- This position requires travel throughout the Chicagoland area.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs. repeatedly and to maneuver heavier items such as 160 lb. kegs on occasion.
- Able to stand in excess of 8 hours at a time.
- Knowledge of the Chicago craft beer landscape strongly preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle.
- Evening and weekend availability will align best with our events.
- Staffing various beer festivals, off-premise samplings and account events in and around Chicago.
- Maintain a status sheet to share pertinent details about work done in relation to festivals, off-premise samplings and account events.
- Provide a recap of events worked in a timely manner to the Events Coordinator.
- Help to maintain all event-related equipment. Including jockey box maintenance and all relevant signage and POS.
- Represent Half Acre in a positive and friendly manner at all times.
- Help in various administrative and inventory roles as necessary.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION:
- This is a part-time, temporary position that works best with evening and weekend availability as 80% of the fest opportunities will occur during those times.
To apply, please fill out this application.
To apply for this job please visit www.halfacrebeer.com.