Revolution Brewing has exciting opportunities for energetic and enthusiastic interns to work with our sales & events team. Interns will also work in conjunction with distributors throughout the term of the internship. Our internships are full-time, paid positions that begin on May 20th and end approximately September 1st, 2019, with flexibility for students enrolled in a quarter or tri-mester program.
The coverage area for this intern will be Chicago and surrounding suburbs. When applying, please give the address (or approximate address) of where you will be staying for the duration of the internship if different than your current address. Applicants will be considered for an internship in the territory given for your address unless you indicate differently.
- Lake/McHenry/Northern Cook Counties
- DeKalb/Kane/DuPage/Kendall Counties
- Will/Grundy/Kankakee/Iroquois/Southern Cook Counties
- Western Cook County Counties
- City of Chicago
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND DUTIES
- External Events
- Setting up & staffing various beer festivals in Chicago (evening and weekend availability required).
- Distributing marketing materials to industry and interacting with the public as a representative of Revolution Brewing.
- Lead product samplings at both on- and off-premise accounts.
- Assist with seasonal brewery activities as needed.
- Assist with various office & administrative duties as needed.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be 21 years of age or older (no exceptions).
- Must be currently enrolled in a 4-year degree program in business, marketing, advertising, or sales.
- Craft beer knowledge is a plus, we are a brewery after all.
- A valid driver’s license and a reliable vehicle is required for territories not in Chicago or central Cook County.
- Evening and weekend availability required.
- This position requires travel throughout the Chicagoland or assigned territory area.
- Able to lift at least 50 lbs. repeatedly and to maneuver heavier items such as 160 lb. kegs on occasion.
- Able to stand in excess of 8 hours at a time.
This is a temporary, full-time, salaried position that requires evening and weekend availability, as 80% of the work will occur during those times. The dates of the internship are from May 20th-September 1st, 2019, with flexibility for students enrolled in a quarter or tri-mester program.
To apply, please complete an application at revbrew.com/employment.
To apply for this job please visit revbrew.hrmdirect.com.