- Researching and creating content for all social media platforms
- Planning, scheduling and executing daily posts
- Communicating with brewery social media contacts
- Growing number of followers, likes, retweets, interactions, etc
- Summarizing and reporting growth monthly
- Gathering information for monthly & weekly newsletters
- Writing creative and interesting content to captivate readers
- Interviewing brewery and industry contacts
- Increasing number of readers
- Posting events to the calendar
- Writing and updating news stories about Union Beer, our suppliers, retailers and any other relevant information
- Drafting copy for press-related materials
- Attending special events and interacting with event attendees
- Creating and executing on-site activations for special events on behalf of participating brands
- Documenting special events, editing photos and content, and posting materials via social media platforms
Candidate should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing or relevant field with excellent copy-writing skills.
Experience with social media/content management, marketing, photography, video editing, PR, event relations, etc, is preferred.
Knowledge of Photoshop and content management tools such as Hootsuite are a plus.
Full benefits package
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.