Help Us Tell The Story of Riverwalk!
The Social Media Coordinator/Content Creator is responsible for utilizing all relevant digital platforms to increase brand awareness and build a community that aligns with our company mission and values. This position will be responsible for creating social media posts, photographs, videos and copy that will be used in all facets of our business.
You will be responsible for:
- Content strategy and creation, including photography and video storytelling
- Community engagement
- Owning and maintaining editorial calendar for all social media platforms, including writing, curating and scheduling all posts from social accounts
- Identifying and engaging with influencers to help elevate our brand and amplify points of view
- Managing the brewery’s social presence day-to-day, monitoring channels, responding to posts and managing reputation issues appropriately
- Marketing and attending in-market promotional events as appropriate
- Providing insight to company leadership about digital media and marketing trends
- Must be 21 plus
You should have:
· Experience with content development and publishing tools, including video/photo editing software
· Creativity! We have a mission and a story to tell. You will be driving that.
· Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platforms, (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Snapchat, Pinterest, etc.) and how each platform can be utilized in different scenarios
· Maintains excellent writing and language skills
· Experience writing press releases and pitching story concepts to media outlets
· Working knowledge of the blogger/influencer ecosystem relevant to craft beer
· Ability to work independently and use good judgment in bringing to life the mission and voice of Riverwalk.
· Knowledge and interest in craft beer
· Some design experience is a plus
This is a part time position with ample flexibility. Since we are a brewery, our events tend to be in the evenings and on weekends so you should have some availability during those times. We will be joining a company that was named the 25th fastest growing brewery in 2018, and is poised to continue that trajectory in 2020 and beyond.
Interested? Send a resume, cover letter and links or examples of your work to jobs (at) riverwalkbrewing.com. Your cover letter should tell us who you are, not just what you have done. Resumes without cover letters will not be considered.
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.