Website Sanitas Brewing Company
Sanitas Brewing Company, located in Boulder, CO was established in the fall of 2013. Two former brewers came together to build a progressive brewery with fundamental values in old world brewing techniques. We pride ourselves on an amazing staff, unique beers, and awesome fans.
Sanitas Brewing Company is hiring a Social Media Manager for our brewery in Boulder Colorado. This individual is a key member of our team and will work with almost every department at the brewery. The Social Media Manager is responsible for creating, implementing, and executing all areas of our Social Media. You will work with and report directly to the CEO and company integrator.
- Execute and maintain a consistent, thorough, and creative Social Media plan; establish a well documented calendar of promotions and events
- Develop a strong digital and social media marketing presence; oversee website development and up-to-date content management
- Content Creation
- Content Strategy
- Content Analytics
- Design print materials such as advertisements, community brochures, Tap Room posters, beer menus, etc.
- Establish and maintain monthly newsletter to both Good People and Newsletter followers informing local community of happening/events at Sanitas
- Work with the Sanitas Team including Tap Room Manager, Head Brewer and CEO to ensure timely and effective Social Media campaigns regarding beer production, releases, tap lists, and other brewery related promotions
- Manage time appropriately to meet established deadlines
- Creative thinker and team player
- Professional, enthusiastic, and optimistic attitude
- Passion for Craft Beer industry
- Energetic and passionate self-starter with a strong work ethic with a focus on problem solving
- Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite software (InDesign, Photoshop, and Illustrator)
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or a related field experience preferred
- Possess excellent communication skills working with outside vendors/clients and a large diverse internal team
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks while meeting established deadlines
Qualified Candidates should send their resume and cover letter to Michael Memsic, co-founder, CEO of Sanitas Brewing Company.
Sanitas Brewing Company, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination against any employee or applicant seeking employment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, public assistance status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.