Omega Yeast Labs was founded in 2013 and grows high quality, ready-to-pitch liquid yeast for professional and home brewers. We’re known for our progressive propagation techniques, innovative strains and reliable, responsive service.
We are a tight-knit group of knowledgeable, passionate, scientific people and our curiosity with cutting-edge practices is helping us to revolutionize the yeast industry. We love what we do with energy and excitement. We are committed to being experts in yeast. Our authenticity, friendliness and approachability means that we connect on a personal level with brewers and our colleagues. Our people are engaging, invested, self-starters who make things happen because they believe we can do it better.
The Social Media Specialist will work closely with our St. Louis business team. As our organization grows, we must have an “all hands on deck attitude” from office management to strategy execution to marketing. This position requires a highly motivated, creative, and organized individual with an entrepreneurial spirit and knowledge and knack for the craft beer industry.
- Manage social media platforms, including content ideation, creation, scheduling, and followup interactions
- Create and curate compelling content for newsletters and other digital marketing
- Develop and maintain content calendar for two brands across multiple social media channels
- Assist in graphic design, digital strategy, and miscellaneous marketing content creation as needed
- Collaborate with business team on future marketing and strategy efforts
- Communicate and assure adherence to brand standards for collaborations and events
- Recommend and implement robust strategies to increase social media engagement across platforms
- Maintain and update website and shopify sites
- Continually seek and recommend areas for improvement in all aspects of business
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or graphic design
- 2+ years proven proficiency in managing and optimizing social media platforms
- Graphic design, adobe illustrator and photoshop skills or experience strongly preferred
- Strong project management skills, attention to detail, work ethic, and ability to work independently
- Exemplary writing and content development skills
- Knowledge of social media best practices and trends
- Experience in shooting and editing videos for social media
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule including occasional weekend events
- Willingness to travel
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Craft beer industry experience a plus
Please submit a cover letter, resume, and three sample social media posts for Omega Yeast. Thank you!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org