Welcome to Pabst we maybe 175 years old but we will never stop exploring with energy and excitement.
We have some of America’s most iconic brands and are on a quest to realize their future potential.
We want you to join the team if you are….
A DOER WHO DARES TO DREAM
You love freedom, realize potential, have a thirst for knowledge; you are innovative, bold yet humble, open to possibilities, courageous, true to your values, and passionate about making people’s lives better.
You have spirit and grit. You take action… because it represents opportunity not fear.
When you see progress, it gives you hope and inspires you.
Reporting directly to the VP Brewing Ops and Supply, the Staff Brewer / Production Partner Manager is a direct technical link between Pabst and our production partners. This position is responsible for day to day production and quality data transfers into the appropriate Pabst system and disseminates information to key stakeholders. He or she will work cross functionally across multiple departments including Quality, Legal, and Brewing Operations. This person will assist in the technical aspects of new product development, approving and editing formulations for specific partners, ensuring all regulatory documentation is filed and providing hands on support, traveling to our production partners for test brews and new product launches. In all ways, supporting our supplier network to be agile, efficient, and flexible for all types of beverages.
- Provides day to day support and management of our production partners.
- Trend and analyze packaging line data from partner breweries (CO2, TPO’s, Fill Levels, etc.).
- Perform Root Cause Failure Analysis for brewery, consumer, and field quality issues
- Audit Partner Brewery Packaging Lines and verifies/assists in troubleshooting and process improvements.
- Audits Raw Material Suppliers as directed (Brewing and Packaging Materials).
- Conduct Packaged Beer Aging Tests and Shelf Life Stability analysis.
- Manages all COAs for existing and new products, sends samples for outside testing when necessary to file new COAs.
- Develop and audit GMP and HACCP procedures and perform audits of owned and partner breweries.
- Develop SOP’s for laboratory testing based on ASBC standards and best practices.
- Assists procurement in monthly inventory reconciliation with discrepancies of inventory held at partner producers.
- Works directly with internal and external stakeholders to qualify new brewing materials and ingredients, including filing FIDS, gathering regulatory information for legal, and assisting procurement in sourcing.
- Assists VP of Brewing Ops in new partner contract negotiations and relationship management.
- Provides support in running monthly partner meetings as needed as a backup to the VP of Brewing Ops.
- Hands-on experience with best brewing and production methods.
- Quality management experience and the ability to thoughtfully present well organized data.
- Demonstrated capability of establishing and maintaining strong supplier relationships.
- Experience creating and maintaining successful relationships with brewing partners and co-packers.
- Passionate about the craft of brewing…lives and breathes beer!
- Exceptional communication skills with the ability to rally and motivate an internal and external audience.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to manage time and multiple projects.
- Forward thinker, who actively seeks opportunities and proposes solutions.
- Positive attitude and influence.
- Ability to lead and manage projects with cross-functional teams across the company.
- Team oriented player.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Minimum 3 years experience in production, brewing and/or operations.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Prior supplier/vendor management experience preferred.
- Strategic vision with the ability to be hands on.
- Strong analytical and financial skills.
- Ability to travel 25% of the time.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
California Residents click HERE for our Privacy Notice
To apply for this job please visit recruiting2.ultipro.com.