The Stationary Engineer (Boiler Operator/Mechanic) will perform maintenance to production equipment with focus on keeping our new, state of the art brewing and packaging facility at peak operational performance and efficiency, always considering safety and quality as top priorities.
What you’ll do:
- Operate and maintain Trance Chillers, CleaverBrooks Boilers, Atlas Copco Compressors and Carrier roof mounted HVAC units.
- Installs, maintains, and troubleshoots all brewing and packaging equipment along with facility upkeep, using a Computerized Maintenance Management System to check work order assignment and report completed work.
- Installs and maintains electric motors, control cabinets, motor starters, drives, wiring, sensors, switches, and general electric/electronic devices.
- Installs and maintains pumps, gearboxes, shafts, bearings, bushings, sprockets, sheaves, belts, and general mechanical equipment. Performs equipment lubrication.
- Plant wide equipment and systems troubleshooting.
- Generates parts requisitions using parts inventory control system.
- Completes preventive maintenance routines as assigned.
- Participates in all continuous improvement initiatives.
- Identifies root cause of problems. Proposes and implements solutions.
- Actively contributes to the achievement of Company goals and KPI’s.
- Keeps work area clean and organized.
- Other duties as assigned.
What we’re lookin’ for:
- Must be a licensed Chicago Stationary Engineer.
- Must have 5 years of industrial maintenance experience, or 2 year technical degree plus 3 years of industrial maintenance experience.
- Brewing or high speed carbonated beverage packaging experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to read schematics, blueprints, and equipment manuals.
- Ability to use precision measuring equipment and special tools.
- Must be highly goal oriented and perform work in a manner consistent with plant safety and product quality within a team.
- Results driven, proactive, able to work effectively individually and within a team.
- Must have strong analytical competency and excellent communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate issues, opportunities and risk.
- Must be able to lift and carry 60 pounds on a regular basis.
- Must be able to stand, walk, lift and bend repeatedly throughout shift and tolerate outside summer/winter temperature and inclement weather conditions.
- Ability to use computer and calculator.
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.ultipro.com.