Constellation Brands established an in-house Talent Acquisition team approximately three years ago. Today we are seeking a new leader to take us to the next level. The Director of Talent Acquisition is responsible for the management and overall recruitment results across all business units – Beer, Wine & Spirits and Global Support in the U.S. and Mexico. The Director is accountable to successfully lead a team of internal recruiters and external partnerships to effectively attract, hire and maintain a continuous pipeline of well qualified talent in a cost effective and timely fashion to achieve business objectives. The successful Director will build strong partnerships throughout the business; designing and executing effective strategies that support the growth of the company by leading a team of regionally based recruiting managers and support staff along with strategic external partners and suppliers. Success will be measured and recognized through both team-based metrics that demonstrate improvement in recruiting results as well as individual personal impact on the organization. As a key member of the HR team the Director of Talent Acquisition will play a critical role in continuing to drive talent acquisition to be a core discipline within the organization.
Continue to drive and elevate the recruitment optimization strategy to attract the talent needed to drive business results:
- Effectively and continuously interface with and gain commitment from all levels across the organization to effectively transform Constellation’s talent acquisition function into a trusted, credible, value adding matrix organization that delivers high quality service.
- Continue to explore and implement best practices in talent acquisition processes and technologies to deliver innovative, cost-effective solutions to improve overall talent level and bench strength.
- Collaborate closely with HR and business leadership teams in prioritizing and delivering recruiting support
- Continuously assess the talent acquisition organizational structure both internally as well as its external partnerships to ensure delivery of scalable, value added recruiting and hiring solutions across all business divisions
- Identify and assess best practices and trends in recruiting to attract and select the best available talent to meet the hiring needs of the organization (i.e. assessment tools, recruiting technology, social media solutions, etc.)
- Work closely with the Diversity & Inclusion team to lead, influence and drive the development of the diversity recruiting strategy in the company, including the development of ideas and programs to develop a pipeline of diverse candidates, initiate and cultivate relationships with external organizations that are a potential source of diverse talent
- Assist and advise senior management on all significant staffing, sourcing, recruiting and onboarding initiatives
- Manage the recruiting budget and ensure company recruitment resources are leveraged effectively to deliver the intended return on investment to the business (e.g. applicant tracking system, online marketing, advertising resources, external search consultants)
Develop and lead an effective recruiting team and related work processes:
- Train and mentor a high performing team creating deep subject matter expertise and disciplined recruiting practices
- Assign and manage workload across a team of recruiters in executing search assignments; will be responsible for managing executive level recruiting assignments as part of the recruiting team
- Establish, maintain and enhance all talent acquisition processes, tools and technologies. Partner with hiring managers and finance to develop, track and report on a workforce planning process, including analyzing the headcount reports to ensure budget alignment
- Establish and report meaningful key performance objectives such as time-to-fill, cost-per-hire and quality of hire.
- Ensure compliance with all EEO and regulatory obligations related to recruiting and hiring
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of recruiting issues and trends, labor laws, and legislative initiatives that have short- and long-term implications on the profitability of the business
Programs and vendor management:
- Lead and/or actively participate in the development and management of talent acquisition related program such as employee referral programs, hiring standards and practices, and background check process
- Establish discipline and training for managers on effective interviewing, assessment and hiring; collaborate closely with learning and development and compensation teams to develop and deliver programs aimed at building capability
- Select, appoint and manage third party vendors such as applicant management, background checking, recruitment outsourcing, third party agencies, social media and assessments; ensure vendor performance metrics are appropriate and monitored for optimal service delivery
- Partner and align on the CBI Intern program and University Relations strategy.
- Establish, monitor, track and report on the recruiting budget
- Demonstrate strong leadership and consensus-building skills in a dynamic environment with the ability to persuade and influence decision makers
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills and ability to build rapport quickly and effectively
- Work effectively in a fast-paced environment, complete tasks independently, and remain flexible in response to changing priorities; perform and manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Work well under pressure and with time constraints
- Develop and inspire people and teams
- Demonstrated and highly capable change agent.
- Superior organizational and project management capabilities
- Strong business acumen and ability to learn the business
Education and Experience Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field, Master’s degree preferred but not required.
- Minimum of 10 years total related experience with 3+ years leading a small to midsize team
- 3 or more years of experience in the development and delivery of global talent initiatives
- Experience developing and executing recruiting strategies with high impact results (experience must be within a corporate environment not as a third party recruiting partner or consultant)
- Successfully led significant business or technology projects in a highly matrixed or decentralized environment
- Keenly focused on best practices in recruiting, stays on top of the new and emerging recruiting related technology, tools and trends
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office products and applicant management system (ATS) software.
- Knowledge of EEO laws in US and Mexico
Physical Requirements / Other
- Must be able to sit and/or stand for long periods of time and work on a computer for extended periods
- Office-based role
- Ability to lift up to 25 lbs occasionally
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must be able to travel 20%
Victor, New York
Constellation Brands is committed to a continuing program of equal employment opportunity. All persons have equal employment opportunities with Constellation Brands, regardless of their sex, race, color, age, religion, creed, sexual orientation, national origin or citizenship, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (cancer or genetic characteristics), marital status, gender (including gender identity or gender expression), familial status, military or veteran status, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related conditions (or any other group or category within the framework of the applicable discrimination laws and regulations).
To apply for this job please visit cbrands.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.