We are looking for an amazing individual to join the team at our Pasadena location! Someone who has passion for the craft beer industry and loves the retail environment.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Assist customers during Company Store hours with the purchase of beer and/or merchandise. Responsibly serve alcohol.
· Display and share a passion for Craft Beer and possess full knowledge of Stone Brewing and its offerings to correctly answer customer questions.
· Demonstrate a knowledge of ABC laws for legal sale of alcohol.
· Responsible for stocking inventory of the Stone Brewing Company Store.
· Responsible for the day-to-day presentation and upkeep of the Stone Brewing Company Store.
· Accurately operate POS system for sales of beer and merchandise.
· Handle deposits and reservations for beer purchases.
· Available to maintain a quality display and provide excellent customer service at off-site events.
· Other duties, responsibilities and activities may change or be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Must have cash handling experience in a retail environment and knowledge of a POS system a plus. Oh…you must be at least 21 years of age and a REAL Stone fan! You would be required to work a flexible schedule.
Stone Brewing Co. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to workforce diversity. M/F/D/V are encouraged to apply.
Pre-employment background check, drug screening, and physical are required.
Must have availability to work Friday through Sunday
To apply for this job please visit stonebrewing.atsondemand.com.