Website Excelsior Brewing Company
Excelsior Brewing Company, an established production brewery located in Excelsior, MN, is seeking an experienced Taproom, Social and Events Manager to lead us into the next chapter of the brewery/taproom evolution.
TheExcelsior Brewing taproom has become the social hub for downtown Excelsior andthe surrounding area. Our partnership and support of the community is second tonone, a contribution we are proud of and strive to continue. We have aportfolio of award-winning beers and are looking to support our past whileinnovating for the future. Our vibrant taproom and lake themed brandrepresent all there is to love about craft beer.
Ourideal candidate is someone with demonstrated experience in the management /operation of a top-notch establishment. Experience developing andexecuting an effective social media strategy is a must. This positionwill be key to furthering our established brand and ensuring a great customerexperience. Voted “The Best Taproom in MN” by CBS a few years ago, we arelooking to regain the title going forward.
· Lead all aspects of the taproom operation
o Team Management
o Inventory & Ordering
o Cash Management
o Develop taproom team members
· Develop and execute a social media strategy insupport of Excelsior Brewing
· Contribute to overall marketing strategy andsupport
· Manage band and entertainment booking, measureresults and keep the experience fresh
· Develop and execute the merchandise and swagprogram to ensure you see EBC in the market
· Manage site rentals for private andsemi-private space, promote and secure new rentals
· Provide input for graphic support
· Understand and manage the taproom P&L
· Actively participate in community planning forevents and representation (Chamber, Rotary, etc)
· Coordinate and manage brewery events(Oktoberfest, Beerthday, Maifest & others)
· Track and maintain our community donationprogram
· Partner with brew and sales teams on beers,launches and promotions
· Manage the brewery tour program and coordinateteam members
· This person will be a key part of ourmanagement team and brewery direction
Wepride ourselves on having fun while delivering exceptional craft beerexperience. If you have the experience and desire to take your career to thenext level, you’re going to love this gig. Please reach out with yourqualifications and why you feel this is the job for you.
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- supervisory: 2 years (Preferred)
- P&L Responsibility: 2 years (Preferred)
- band booking and management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Social Media Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- event management: 2 years (Preferred)
- bar or restaurant management: 3 years (Preferred)
- One location
- Health insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
To apply for this job please visit excelsiorbrew.com.