We are looking for enthusiastic and energetic individuals to join our Chicago Tasting Room and Kitchen team.
At our core, we want every guest of Ballast Point Brewing Company to have world-class customer service every time they visit the brewery and tasting room. We accomplish this by hiring passionate and dedicated individuals that provide prompt and courteous service to meet customer demands, and demonstrate strong knowledge of Ballast Point beers, brand, and cuisine. We expect our tasting room and kitchen staff to place customer needs ahead of their own, at all times, and continuously work to improve the overall productivity and guest experience.
- Greet every customer with a smile and inviting welcome
- Thank everyone for visiting and invite them back again
- Follow our steps of service
- Maintain and uphold brand standards for keeping the bar, restaurant, patio, private dining rooms, and bathrooms clean and sanitary
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and tackle any job – no matter the size
- Ability to answer questions and make recommendations regarding our beer and food menu
- Make the dining area inviting by keeping floors and seating areas free of trash and debris
- Remove dirty/unneeded glass and plate ware from customer’s dining space
- Basset Certificate required
- Cicerone Certified Beer Server certificate preferred
- Food handlers card certification required
- Solid Customer Service skills
- Team player that possess a “can do” attitude
- Part-time positions with nights, weekends, and holiday availability required. Minimum availability 22 hours per week.
- Ability to handle difficult situations and adapt quickly to resolve problems
- Must be able to lift 35 lbs
- Have a passion for all things Ballast Point
If you are interested in applying, please here!
To apply for this job please visit cbrands.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com.